- Prep Time30 MIN
- Total Time30 MIN
- can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- container (8 oz) sour cream
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/4
- cups guacamole
- 1 1/4
- cups Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa (from 16-oz jar)
- cup shredded Cheddar or Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (4 oz)
- cup shredded lettuce
- tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 In small bowl, mix refried beans and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix. Spread about 3 tablespoons mixture in bottom of each of ten 6-oz custard cups or 9-oz clear plastic cups.
- 2 Mix sour cream and green chiles; divide evenly among cups (about 2 tablespoons per cup). Top each with about 2 tablespoons each guacamole and salsa, slightly less than 1 tablespoon each cheese and lettuce, and a few olive slices.