- 2 racks baby back ribs, about 3 lbs. each, membrane removed
- 1 tbsp. your favorite BBQ seasoning
- ½ cup peach BBQ sauce (recipe here)
- Soak wood chips in water for 1 hour.
- Place ribs on a cutting board and sprinkle with BBQ seasoning.
- Let the ribs sit for 30 minutes on the counter.
- Prepare the grill for indirect heat, putting coals and wood chips on one side.
- Let grill heat up to 250•.
- Brush the grates with oil
- Put aside 3 tbsp. BBQ sauce.
- Brush ribs with sauce and place on the cooler side of the grill, meat up.
- Close the grill and let smoke for 1 hour.
- Brush with more BBQ sauce.
- Turn the ribs over and smoke for another hour, or until ribs are done.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Brush with remaining BBQ sauce and serve.
Source : Susan Bowden Tips