Image Credit : twopeasandtheirpod.com
- 2 lbs red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection Basil Pesto
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and pesto. Toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a large baking sheet or shallow roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Roast for 20 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the potatoes and put the pan back in the oven. Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and crispy. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
All images and text ©